TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above). If you don't
find something listed here, then it was not done in this timeframe, or
it was not considered important enough to be mentioned. The following
information is located here:
- Now builds with CMake 2.8.9 and newer (previously required 3.0.0)
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
- CMakeLists.txt / CMake
- Supports CMake 2.8.9 and later.
- Add missing file which wasn't being distributed, causing
unit tests to fail.
- Make shared/static library building configurable.
- CMake reads all version information directly from
configure.ac to avoid duplication of values.
- CMake builds are now included in 'distcheck' target.
- Autotools 'make distcheck' now tests the CMake-based build
if CMake is available.
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- Fixes to avoid undefined behaviour of signed types (C
- Fixes to avoid possible isses when casting to unsigned char.
- Fixes to avoid undefined behaviour with shifts.
- Fix generation of output with 16 bit or 32 bit integer, when
byte swapping is needed, in horizontal predictor (#2521).
- Fix decoding when there is a single pixel to decode (unlikely
case...) and byte swapping is involved.
- Add add explicit masking with 0xff before casting to uchar in
floating-point horizontal differencing and accumulation routines.
- Eliminate requirement for and use of 64-bit constant values.
CHANGES IN THE TOOLS:
- Silence glut API deprecation warnings on MacOS X.
- Detect failure to write to temporary file.
CHANGES IN THE CONTRIB AREA:
Last updated $Date: 2016-09-25 20:05:47 $.